Default Reliable dedicated web hosting services?

Good day,
    I want to know about the quality of cenmax.in dedicated web hosting services.
    My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 20 TB - Bandwidth
    I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap dedicated hosting account.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are the best.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk servers are worth trying as their servers are well-balanced and low cost.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Check out digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated servers. They give real MX ips + their servers could be perfect for VPN service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. Just contact them for further details.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at HostingSource.com US server hosting deals.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Give QHoster.com a try. They offer +30 server locations and also accept many payment methods.
    This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.