Default Affordable cPanel VPS hosting solutions please?

Requirements:
    - 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
    I am considering HostingKing.com and QHoster.com VPS hosting packages and also reg .com domains (3 domains).
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

Use accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
    Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

Use VPS accounts from rockhoster.com (XMAS) and legionbox.com.
    Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

I rate QHoster.com reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans.
    Steady so, dudes! According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Use deals from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Try swissnode.ch switzerland vps deals. Excellent webhosting provider: uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host.

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and swissnode.ch are good and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Host4.biz are the best to have a deal with.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

I think you can have a look at vpsblocks.com.au. They have a good portion of cloud based VPS using various OS.

Try to have a look at kvchosting.net. I believe you will not regret.