Default Cheap shared account to buy from a decent provider ...

Cheap shared accounts are available form avansit.com and hostsailor.com (60% off) and I have to make a right choice, so what is that?

I work as a professional web developer and have found Kvchosting.net to be a web host far above all others. When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session.

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

Have to rely on Hostforweb.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request. They offer nice shared hosting accounts along with Zero overselling.

==> > QHoster.com will serve your needs. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order! Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Use shared accounts from kvchosting.net and hostforweb.com.
    I've used support numerous times, and every single time the experience has been positive, informative, and has taught me something.

If you check such providers as hostingsource.com or qhoster.com you will be able to get a good option and services for the price ~$2 per month.

Cheap shared plans are available from centohost.com and hosting.uk.
    They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

Check this:
    https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
    Yes it is VPS, but the price = the price for shared hosting account.
    I think that is a good idea to start using them.

Great shared plans are available from digitalserver.com.mx and hostplax.com.
    Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!