Default VPS to host an e-shop at modest rates

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and winnervps.com are good for me and I wonder which plan should I try to host an e-shop with?

One of my favorite VPS hosts is Cloudarion.com - i like their KVM SSD VPS deals.
    Their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.

Use VPS accounts from reliable providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Try considering QHoster.com - they started to offer KVM VPS deals at good rates.
    Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are the best.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

Really nice OpenVZ and also KVM VPS hosting solutions you can get at Hostnamaste.com
    Easy to use, friendly interface. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Use VPS deals form kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.