Default Cheap shared plan to sign up with ... what should I do?

Cheap shared plans are available from libertyvps.net and avansit.com and I have to opt for the best one to host a forum, so any ideas?

I really appreciate Blazing Fast Host for their hosting solutions on web. All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.

Have a deal with cheap shared plans from hostuszone.com as they are considered to be the most reliable company in the whole IT industry. As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had best experience with it. It is fast and reliable.

Avansit.com is worthy company to have a deal but they not the only one, hostplax.com is also good enough to stick to due to their top-notch services.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I like libertyvps.net as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently. I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.

Hosting.uk and rockhoster.com shared plans are suitable for all your needs.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Pretty good offshore hosting provider - Libertyvps.net is highly recommended.
    There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.

I first contacted Kvchosting.net support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!