Default Managed Servers?

Requirements:
    - 1000 gbs of disk space, - 30 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering warez-host.com managed server hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

You may have quality and well-balanced servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

Warez-host.com is very responsive when help is needed. The almost always respond within minutes and if something will take longer they let you know upfront and stick to their promises. Check out their promo codes: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com (VIPUSERSALE) servers are good enough to have a deal with.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Resources are known and not oversold.

They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
    You will not go wrong if you choose warez-host.com offshore hosting!

What a wonderful offshore hosting I found, warez-host.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique. All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be suitable for you.
    They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.