Default I want to make popular to Our WebmasterMoney Forum Plz Help

Hello friends Though i am a new member to this forum but within a month i fall in love with this site actually you have heard about a another forum called "DIGITAL-POINT FORUM" i want to make popularise like The Digital Point forum and to make this we should follow some steps below
    1-Actively Take Part In This Forum.
    2-Invite More No. Of Users.
    3-Create Good And Valuable Thread But Not Useless Threads.
    4-Your Reply Should Be Helpful To Other But Not Like "Hello" "HI", because due to this each threads won't be get place in search engines.
    5-Every One should Ask,Discuss about different Category equally.

The Above Thing Is For All The Members.

I want to Write a Few Things For The Admin Also.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Admin In This Forum

1-There Should Be Reputation system one member can give positive and negative reputation to the Thread Reply.

2-Itrade Rating System Should Be there Its because if someone helped other and the person want to add Positive feedback to the First Person,It will encourage other members to take actively part in this forum and help other people genuinely but it doesn't mean that members will mutually give positive feedback to each other if anyone did this without providing the valid reason his/her a\c should be suspended for 1 week.

In this way Spamming In this forum will decrease and every user will be feel proud to be a member of Webmaster Money.

Dear Admin If You are reading This Thread Kindly Leave Your View Here If I am Wrong Then I will Delete This Thread If I Am Right Then This Plan Should Be Executed.
    And Plz Make Some Good Banners For The Site It will Help Us To Make Advertise About The site In Our Personal Blogs And Sites And Can Bring Some Good Traffic To The Site.

Expecting Any Good Reply From The Admin And Members Too.
    This Steps Are Very Much Necessary For The betterment Of The Site.
    Thanks.

I think money forum will be mainly used by students so we need to focus such sites where students access more, this will probably help make the forum famous among youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    I think money forum will be mainly used by students so we need to focus such sites where students access more, this will probably help make the forum famous among youngsters.
    you r right but i am telling except students there are other people available who need help in different categories and here everyone is giving answers but some are giving reply only hi hello style which is not helpful at all and some people who need help regarding their website or any other thing they also not getting correct answers and students are also not getting good thing i want to tell everyone should step forward to solve this problem.i have open this thread since last 6 to 7 hrs but now you have only given me answer but not other have given their view i have not opened thsi thread for my benefit i have created this thread for the benefit of all including admin but no one is interested in my thread.I have my own forum and many other big sites but i never raised about my site here and i always write about this forum not for my benefit.if i have written anything wrong in this forum for which nobody responding me then from today i won;t create any post here in webmoney.
    Thanks.