Default Shared account plus DDoS protection

Plan to use shared hosting from avansit.com and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net, am I in the right direction?

I can also recommend you to look at kvchosting.net and their affordable hosting packages.
    My websites load quickly, and I can't remember the last time the service was down. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and reliable webhost.

Try considering Hostforweb.com , Arvixe.com and QHoster.com website hosting deals.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

My favorite is Canspace.ca pretty obviously. They've provided more than what I need.
    I like their service - they know what they do.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

QHoster.com in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.

I used the code: CR2QS5B85D - it gave me 30% OFF Shared Hosting! (applies to annual billing cycles).