Default Earn by submitting recipes

Hello there, I need 10 users or 5 persons with two accounts to submit total 50 recipes at PalateRecipes.com.

You will be paid 10 cents for every good recipe you submit under any category. Payment via PayPal or from "donate" feature of webmaster-money forum only.

Offer valid till all 50 recipes are completed.Thanks!

Default Re: Earn by submitting recipes

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Hello there, I need 10 users or 5 persons with two accounts to submit total 50 recipes at PalateRecipes.com.

You will be paid 10 cents for every good recipe you submit under any category. Payment via PayPal or from "donate" feature of webmaster-money forum only.

You only need a total of 10 users, to submit total of 50 recipes there, it means each person can only submit 5 recipes. I can submit some of my recipes there, but how do i join under you or something?

Default Re: Earn by submitting recipes

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp

You only need a total of 10 users, to submit total of 50 recipes there, it means each person can only submit 5 recipes. I can submit some of my recipes there, but how do i join under you or something?
    You do not need to join under anyone. Just go to the site http://palaterecipes.com and register. After logging in, you can start posting the recipes. Let me know how many you will be doing? I can offer it two 3 people too. I just need 50 recipes added under different categories with different accounts. Minimum 2 people can do it.

Kindly add pictures if available.

P.S. If you want to add a recipe that doesn't fit into any of the categories, you can suggest me to add that category too. Thanks!