Default What host would you choose? And why?

Requirements:
    - 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering Exmasters.com Linux VPS (SSD) hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and asvhost.com provide are solid and trustworthy.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

Just ping their domain and compare with some others. Exmasters.com reliability has been very good. There have been a few occurrences of downtime, but they were brief (at least on our server) and support is usually quick to respond.

QHoster.com and winnervps.com are the best VPS providers.
    The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

I've been with them a few months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing. If you've ever had an account with any of the big hosting providers, Exmasters.com eu web hosting service will just blow you away.

The best SSD VPS providers are: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    They provide several flexible means of hosting that not all other hosts can live up to.

I know exmasters.com is reliable one. They are good for Live streaming and for hosting video materials.
    Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.
    I have never seen such an elite service!