Default Linux Finland VPS deals - where can I order them?

I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 45 GB, cPanel
    Got to know about LusoVPS.com web host - their Linux Finland VPS deals look affordable.
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with LusoVPS.com VPS in Finland.
    Support - excellent! Great job with fast responses in both live support or through email.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and kvchosting.net are the best.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

LusoVPS.com is a well-known web host. It is reliable. With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worth trying with no hesitations.
    Your websites run super smooth with no issues, if you ever need to contact them, they always get the problem solved guaranteed in a timely manner.

Reliable service and affordable prices.

I actually found Lusovps.com via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.