Default I need help to choose provider for hosting a forum

I need for hosting a forum: 150 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support.
    Can Ossite.com hosting provider satisfy my needs?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

Hosting services from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

I started using QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS 8 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service. Great webhost, they are well experienced despite the prices I'm used to. Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Right solutions are available form hostingsource.com and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    To sum it up, they are:
    - Super fast speeds
    - 100% uptime
    - Great support team
    - Automatic backup and many more.

Can add that Hostnamaste.com Cheap VPS France is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.

Give my VOTE for Kvchosting.net provider. All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.