Default I need help to choose provider for hosting a forum

I need for hosting a forum: 150 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support.
    Can Ossite.com hosting provider satisfy my needs?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

Right solutions are available form hostingsource.com and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    To sum it up, they are:
    - Super fast speeds
    - 100% uptime
    - Great support team
    - Automatic backup and many more.

Can add that Hostnamaste.com Cheap VPS France is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.

Give my VOTE for Kvchosting.net provider. All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.

What would be forum software? What is the size of your forum? If you are not sure, then I would recommend you to have a look at rockhoster.com, kvchosting.net

If you plan to allow short videos on your forum, so then you will need SSD based services and for this purpose I would recommend you to check kvchosting.net. They are the best SSD based provider.