Default Exmasters.com or QHoster.com Dedicated Servers?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    1000 gbs of disk space, 26000 GB of bandwidth, Linux. Europe.
    I have found Exmasters.com and QHoster.com Dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives?

Hostsailor.com and hostround.com are worthwhile.
    I'm very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable which is why I have switched to them in the first place. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.

You'd better choose Exmasters.com and their cheap web hosting in Europe solutions.
    They are able to pass on the savings to you. Easy to use, friendly interface!

Any dedicated server is always used for the trusted and beneficial requirement but always maintain the condition for using the Particulier server. You can use any but always keep in your mind that why you choose the server and is really that satisfy you?

The best dedicated server providers are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to run your website easily.

Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles)
    QHoster.com provide a very good web hosting service. I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens.