Default Good web hosting provider and good uptime and speed?

Require up to 50 gbs of disk space
    + register 3 (.com, .org, and .info) domains with the extension in the USA

I have found Centohost.com provider
    What can you say about their web hosting services?
    Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are full of useful resources to have a deal with.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best options.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

I can recommend Cloudarion.com dedicated servers in Germany, Switzerland, Russia and Usa.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

Accounts from avansit.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
    Shared hosting plans from them are perfectly met your demands. They are providing featured and stable hosting solutions for a competitive prices. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information.

Extremely knowledgeable and very patient. I will strongly recommend centohost.com to anybody.
    My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.

QHoster.com and avansit.com plans are the best and most suitable for your needs.
    Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

I'm very happy going with Centohost.com server hosting and for sure i will be using them for years.. I have multiple website and my website got little slow a while ago and when I posted a ticket they responded very fast and offered me to move to different server.

Note: their CloudLinux features are increasing security as well as isolates individual accounts, creating a much more stable and secure hosting.

KVChosting.net and avansit.com are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.