Default European VPS to have a deal with ...

There are two hosts - swissnode.ch and libertyvps.net - are very attractive for me and need to know which account is better to stick to? I plan to host a forum.

I will keep this short and sweet. Libertyvps.net NL web host has been great to me and my websites.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

Go ahead, Libertyvps.net is a trustworthy KVM vps hosting provider!
    Site performance is great! The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding.

QHoster.com and hostround.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

My recommendation is to give Exmasters.com a try. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my forums, even when there are 30 people online.

Hostsailor.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Never ever had any downtime that I could document - Libertyvps.net is a great host. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are the best and most reliable hosts in the IT industry.
    They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

The best European VPS provider is legionbox.com.
    24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.