Default What US web hosts do you know?

What US web hosts do you know?
    As for me, I found Hostforweb.com - their vps hosting deals look quite good.
    I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
    What host in US is better? And why?

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are the best host to have a deal with.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.

QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and legionbox.com accounts are as good as they are spoken about.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

Check out deals from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
    All virtual servers they provide run on the state of the art hardware with plenty of CPU and memory resources.

The most impressive aspect of Hostforweb.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
    You'll be glad you signed up with them. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with - highly recommended.

KVChosting.net and yourlasthost.com plans are the best.
    They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.

I started using Hostforweb.com 8 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
    Without any adjustment or request, they went ahead and include all my webpages url in google search engine.
    Really good web host.

You can trust Hostforweb.com service. Their uptime is very good. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.