Default Low cost VPS is betetr to sign uop with ... what's your advice?

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com provide low cost VPS accounts and I need to know which way should I follow to host a forum?

All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources Kvchosting.net puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I know Cloudarion.com is a good option for fast servers in Russia, Usa, Germany and Switzerland.
    Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

I'm satisfied dealing with Centohost.com and their web hosting services. I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are worth trying.
    You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.

The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies. The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain.

VPS deals from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Not sure if nextpointhost can be considered as cheap provider. But their forex vps are really good.