Default TheClickers - www.theclickers.net/ptc/index.php

www.theclickers.net/ptc/index.php

Basic Information:

* PTC and PTR: 0.25 - 1 cent
    * Referral commision: 40% (up to 110% for premium members)
    * PTSU: 15 - 90 cents
    * Payment Processors: AlertPay and PayPal (no fees)
    * Minimum Payout: $5.5

Advertisements and Memberships:

* Many ads type and packages
    * Ads packages start from as low as $2.5 per package
    * Link ads start from as low as $2.5 per 500 links
    * PTSU ads start from $1.5 per 5 ads
    * And many other ads
    * Memberships start from as low as $10 per year

Payment Proofs:

This site is already one year old! And still paying.
    We are paid to click, read ads and sign up.
    We get free exchange with 5/5 ratio.
    There are lots and lots of ads every day.
    Can't be compared with bux sites, but we are surely be paid.

If you want to join this site and want to help me, please put brox in the referrer field. I would appreciate it.

Dear Drowned, site looks nice, minimum payout in also very low and easy to reach. Good thing is they pay by Alertpay and Paypal both.

that looks pretty good even if they are paying low since if we do several sites then u can get a lot in a month.

Thnx a lot.
    Im joining send me a PM

Hi, Drowned, I know theclickers, I think i join in long time before, but due to the high payout, I quit on clicking their ads before i get my payout. Just now I just try and login again, but my account cannot login already. I think due to my inactives, they deleted my account. Anyway, I may try to creat an account out again later if i am free.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have been the member of this ptc site for a long time. The payout is high at 5.50$ for paypal and the rate per click is also too low. Right now two ptc ads are available but the rate is 0.00025$ per click.
    So I have not been active on this site. It is an onld ptc site, but no idea about the payment from this site as I could never make it to minimum payout.

Hi all,

Yes, TheClickers is a good site. It's already 1 year old now. I joined TheClickers a few months ago. At first, I'm very reluctant to click, too, that's why it took me so long to reach the first payout. But when I knew that high rate sites ($0.01/click) rarely survived, I stick with the low and older and paying sites.

TheClickers does "clean up" inactive referrals periodically (I don't know the exact time), so if we're inactive, our account will be deleted.

The minimum click rate I have found is 0.25 cents (means $0.0025). I've never found any ads lower than that. And the maximum click rate is 1 cent. I've never found any ads higher than that. Well, seeing my payment proofs, I think it's obvious that this site is really paying. Or if you're still not convinced, just keep clicking if you have joined this site and prove it yourselves :P

I'm a member of this site and I'm certain when I've signed up that this site is paying. I just didn't expect that it will take a really long tie to reach the payout.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have just visited the site again today. I understand that the earning on this site is slow but at the same time I found that there are 167 "paid to sing up" offers on this ptc site. I think that one should try to do this offers and if the offers get approved really fast the members will have good chances to reach to high minimum payout within reasonably short period.

This site is a slow earner however the admin has good reputation in paying. I'm not trying the paid to sign up offers, I just rather click ads.

Im not yet a member to this site, but i think it's really hard for me to reach the minimum its'$5.5 wow! it will take me a month or more than especially if i don't have ref's..i will think and try to ask my friends if they are not still member so if i will join i can make them as my ref's

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Im not yet a member to this site, but i think it's really hard for me to reach the minimum its'$5.5 wow! it will take me a month or more than especially if i don't have ref's..i will think and try to ask my friends if they are not still member so if i will join i can make them as my ref's
    I'm a member here trav but I don't think I will recommend it to my friends unless they really want to join. I've been clicking since December last year and I don't even earn $5 yet.

That means there are very little ads coming to us to click, its not much worhthy according to me it seems.

Default Re: TheClickers - www.theclickers.net/ptc/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned

Basic Information:

* PTC and PTR: 0.25 - 1 cent
    * Referral commision: 40% (up to 110% for premium members)
    * PTSU: 15 - 90 cents
    * Payment Processors: AlertPay and PayPal (no fees)
    * Minimum Payout: $5.5

Advertisements and Memberships:

* Many ads type and packages
    * Ads packages start from as low as $2.5 per package
    * Link ads start from as low as $2.5 per 500 links
    * PTSU ads start from $1.5 per 5 ads
    * And many other ads
    * Memberships start from as low as $10 per year

Payment Proofs:

This site is already one year old! And still paying.
    We are paid to click, read ads and sign up.
    We get free exchange with 5/5 ratio.
    There are lots and lots of ads every day.
    Can't be compared with bux sites, but we are surely be paid.

If you want to join this site and want to help me, please put brox in the referrer field. I would appreciate it.

Congratulations dear - that u got ur payment.. I will check this site and going to join under u ..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

theclicker is an old site, I know this site is reliable site and they are paying for a long time.
    But this site paying with very low rate.

I've joined this site because I've been hearing positive feedback about the admin, I didn't expect that it will take me several months to reach payout. It took me about 5 months to reach more than $4 with one active referral.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I've joined this site because I've been hearing positive feedback about the admin, I didn't expect that it will take me several months to reach payout. It took me about 5 months to reach more than $4 with one active referral.
    5 months to earning a $4 payment, sounds like a myth, I suppose I won't have a confidence to stick out clicking, that min payout is very high in ptc market.

I'm starting to think that i already joined the site and got my account deleted. With to many ptc sites i joined including scam once, can't remember them all. But i never though this one really pays

it is not allowed members from my country. why? most of PTC sites are all accepted international members. what a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    then its hard to earn from this site, i also heard about other forum that this one is legit, but for me even its legit when you need to invest a lot of time and effort to reach the minimum i guess not a good deal for me..