Default The cheapest and most reliable server to buy ...

Two hosts are advised me to try in terms of hosting a forum and these companies are in my mind: KVChosting.net and QHoster.com, so what should I do?

I think servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.

I can also add that kvchosting.net is fair in every aspect of the word. My websites load quickly, and I can't remember the last time the service was down. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and reliable webhost.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

I can recommend to choose QHoster.com as it is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

Use servers from time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and asvhost.com. These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

Luckily I stumbled upon kvchosting.net in a web search for the best mambo/joomla hosting provider.
    The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.

I highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service. The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).