Default Good and professional hosting service in the Usa ?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space.
    Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Register .US and .SHOP domains
    3 TB of bandwidth + servers located in the USA.

What can you say about Kvchosting.net VPS hosting and domain registration services?
    What host would you rather choose if you were me?

I have used kvchosting.net as SSD service provider and they have been perfect. However I have never used them as domain name registrar.

I have concluded that Kvchosting.net is best host around in uptime.
    It seems simple to set up better hardware and earn money. Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.

You can check hostingsource.com as well. They are 100% US based web hosting provider.

Never had a problem with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting, except a server glitch, which they took care of within 40 minutes of my notifying them. Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

In my opinion - hostingsource.com is the one.
    It seems they offer full line of the services started from shared hosting and up to dedicated server.

What I want to say is that kvchosting.net is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains. Network uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.

VPS accounts from yourlasthost.com and asvhost.com are decent and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

Accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    Their customer support follow-up is available via the customer's control panel as well as via email to the customer's in-box: not easy to miss. User Control Panel is easy to use and is up to date. Up-time is high* all the time.

You can also check our hosting services. We have high performance, and secure data centre. And for more information visit at our website.