Default Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers

We are a medium sized game hosting company, primarily dealing with Minecraft servers. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our Minecraft hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements:
    32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
    Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options
    Do you know anything about HostSailor.com servers, their speed, uptime? Tech Support?
    Any recommendations?

After searching around the internet and receiver a lot of recommendations, I decided to go for HostSailor.com. And now that I did, I recommend it to everyone else out there. My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast.

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so can recommend you to look at:
    https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

Maybe Hostunmetered.net and their Managed Unmetered servers - pricing looks great.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.