Default Which server would you advise me to try?

Which server would you advise me to try - xtremededi.com or hosting.uk?

Deals from xtremededi.com and hosting.uk are good enough to have a deal with.
    Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

Give Hostforweb.com a try. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

You can rely on Hosting.uk web host. Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.

I am impressed with Xtremededi.com service. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable company. With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team, I was able to install only what I wanted to meet my PCI compliance.

If you are looking for good dedicated server that would be good idea to have a look and check asvhost.com.
    They have good prices and their servers are located in Russia, Germany, Netherlands and USA.