Default Which server is betetr to follow?

Servers from xtremededi.com and asvhost.com are in my mind but I need to know which plan would be the best for me?

I've been using hostingsource.com server plan for a year now and I don't have any problems so far.
    They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

The bets and most reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

It turns out that I've been hosting 3 web sites for about 7 months with Hostforweb.com servers.
    I'm happy so far. I have received extremely prompt help and support on the two occasions I have requested it, the prices are incredible and the hosting I can't think of a single company to compare the level of service to.

Servers from kvchosting.net and xeref.com are worth trying due to their unparalleled services.
    I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Why not to give Centohost.com web host a try?
    This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

+ vote for Xtremededi.com have been a fantastic service provider for hosting our site. Compared to other hosts I have worked with, they are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.