Default Server which is good for hosting a forum

Servers from asvhost.com and junedataplace.com are really nice for me and I wonder which plan is better to stick to? And why?

I know Exmasters.com are good. They offer nice server hosting packages:
    - Free setup, no hidden fees
    - 100% network uptime guarantee
    - 24/7 technical support, managed
    Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

I've had a good run dealing with Cloudarion.com and also QHoster.com web hosts.
    They offer a great list of dedicated servers at good rates. I recommend these hosts for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

If you need powerful webserver in Mexico, digitalserver.com.mx will be good choice.
    Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com servers are able to satisfy all your needs.
    The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

Can say QHoster.com server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.