Default Wordpress web hosting in Canada?

Hope you will help me dudes!

Requirements:
    - 20 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    & I also need to register 2 .CA domains
    Server location: Canada
    I am considering Canspace.ca to get Wordpress web hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

QHoster.com and hostround.com plans are full of useful resources.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

You may use plans from kvchosting.net and junedataplace.com as they are Wordpress-friendly.
    Plans are full-featured and uptime is high and support is active around the clock.

I have been using Canspace.ca for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net deals are solid and trustworthy in delivering their services.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Hosting.uk and hostwebis.com plans are full of useful resources.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.