Default European VPS provider

Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com are provided on lovely conditions in Europe and I'd like to know which plan is the best? Any ideas?

QHoster.com have a nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
    I am very much impressed and recommend this web host to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    I would also rather choose QHoster.com web hosting deals.
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

I suggest you to choose Europe hosting from vikhost.com with good prices, great uptime and friendly and professional support.

Hostsailor.com is worth trying.
    The quality of work, attention to detail and communication has been great.

I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. I hosted with QHoster.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.

It seems to me hostsailor.com is not the only company which is suitable for your needs.
    Have a look at deals from hostround.com as their servers are well-balanced and reliable.
    These hosts are solid and trustworthy and their servers are low cost and there is no downtime on them.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Rockhoster.com also provide a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies.