Default starting business in 200$

is there any business that i can start in 200$. what is best best way to earn income from 200$. how do you earn income. what are the business opperchunities available for you to start a business in this amountg

i think that 200$ is very less for starting a good business, but you can start a good websites business in less than 200$, you can start stock business in 200$

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

in 200$ you can start a very small business, i think you will need more money for a good business, you can start website business or you can start a shop

Ops. Dear - 200$ is very less for starting a business. So, try to add some more money. Then its good. :wink:

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Ops. Dear - 200$ is very less for starting a business. So, try to add some more money. Then its good. :wink:
    $200 is enough to buy hosting and domain and create your own commercial site.
    But if you want big business, then it's not possible to do it with just $200

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I agree with alec. You can start your own commercial website in a chunk from that amount, and then can start selling products to earn from that site. For promoting it, you will again need to spend. However, if you are a good enterpreuner, $200 are enough for you to start a basic business, which you can expand later on.

Remember, there are many people who started from $1 and made $xxxxxx.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I agree with alec. You can start your own commercial website in a chunk from that amount, and then can start selling products to earn from that site. For promoting it, you will again need to spend. However, if you are a good enterpreuner, $200 are enough for you to start a basic business, which you can expand later on.

Remember, there are many people who started from $1 and made $xxxxxx.
    If you really want to earn with just $200. Maybe you can start from ecommerce. To make ecommerce site, approximately, you'll need $30 to create an ecommerce site. then use $170 to get our own products (dress, accessoris, etc)

Dear mustang, if you believe me, check qyao.com and go for make a bullet proof portal unit. You need to spend 150$ for unit setup and 60$ to 70$ for webhosting.

yes join qyao and invest $200 to lose all the money there, because in bullet proof unit also if anyone start clicking everyday once also, in a month his account will be deleted.
    and u will lose -- $200 very easily.so, my advice donot invest the money ever in qyao scam site.

find a drop shipper and open a store with izzonet and you're set! you'll be selling online in the major shopping engines, and cashing in quick and it cost you only $100 to izzonet and the work of finding a supplier, and some extra cash was spent on clicks in the shopping engines!

h*tp:/*ww*.izzonet*com

you like?!

Well what i would be suggesting you would be to for and start SEO, along with marketing links and preforming promotion of website over the search engines.