Default Quality managed Wordpress hosting

Do you know the right host to buy a cheap and reliable managed Wordpress hosting?
    And two host are advised me to have a look at: hostnexus.com and hostround.com.
    So I'm trying to find as much info as possible about these hosting providers?
    Do you know them? How do they work in a real life?

I vote for hostnexus.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering narrow-specialized Wordpress hosting in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.

I like Hostround.com service - Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
    Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

Plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
    They have highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice. Every server is administered by IT technicians. Their support staff members are ready to resolve any technical issue that may arise 24/7.

Why not to contact Hostnamaste.com web host's team?
    They are experts and know what they do. Their hosting solutions are feature-rich and flexible.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

You will be pleased if you host your wordpress sites at Dailyrazor.com
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Cloudarion.com web host. Their hosting deals are full of useful features. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.