Default 10KMatrix (01.01.2009) - 10KMatrix.com

www.10kmatrix.com/jrox.php?uid=claudiu89

What is 10KMatrix?

10KMatrix is a "10K" site powered by a 3x8 Company and Community Forced Matrix.

Our mission is to build a $10,000 monthly income for average person with 10KMatrix. 10KMatrix is a 3x8 Forced Matrix. The active monthly membership fee is $10 /month that will bring $ 9,840 monthly income.

What Do YOU Need To Succeed?

WORK AS A TEAM - 10KMatrix forces YOU to work as a team.
    That is how everyone succeeds.

PROMOTION - We promote for you - Random Referral Ids of Paid Members are Generated during Promotion of 10KMatrix

BUILD A LIST - While you are building your matrix in the meantime you are building your list, too. Ability to email your downline once a week.

MATRIX DETAILS

Guaranteed Earnings

You have to do some very little efforts to start earning income. Just introduce your few friends to us and earn money when they join our team. You will also receive the money if they will work for us by introducing more people to us.

Matrix Positions last Forever!

Together with Your first 2 months upgrade You are given a FREE Forced Matrix position that will last forever

100% Money Back Guaranteed

This program is very easy to promote and with just 11 direct upgraded referrals You are in profit. However, we have even though to the less fortunate people who are having trouble even finding 1 referral. 100% Guaranteed!

Get $1000.00's Worth Products

Our best product is Advertising. We will allocate $1 from each member every month to advertise the matrix to bring more members and maximize spillovers. You will also get tons of products free instantly after you join.

Multiple Positions Allowed

You may purchase Multiple Matrix Positions in order to earn more from our Matrix. Just know that site will accept only unique emails. So please make sure you are signing up with different Alertpay email (You can add multiple emails to Alertpay) and unique username.

$1,000,000 Forced Matrix

In a forced matrix plan there is a set number of direct referrals you may have. If you continue to recruit new affiliates after you have reached that limit, they will "spillover" to become sub-affiliates of your direct referrals. For this reason the earning possibility through our matrix is really BIG!

You do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 8 levels deep.

You Can Get Top Matrix Position : Join Now
    i'm on Level 2, Spill Referrals Guaranteed

It's a great Matrix, finally one that ads the residual touch to the Matrix for a low monthly cost of only $10. I joined 3 days ago & allready have a downline of 15 referrals, from witch 9 PURE SPILLOVER !!!

My advice, join as a pioneer & reap the rewards instantly like me !!

take care
    Claudiu

How much we have to give as fee.I dont think this type of things will give nay benefit.

Default Re: 10KMatrix (01.01.2009) - 10KMatrix.com

Quote Originally Posted by claudiu89

What is 10KMatrix?

10KMatrix is a "10K" site powered by a 3x8 Company and Community Forced Matrix.

Our mission is to build a $10,000 monthly income for average person with 10KMatrix. 10KMatrix is a 3x8 Forced Matrix. The active monthly membership fee is $10 /month that will bring $ 9,840 monthly income.

What Do YOU Need To Succeed?

WORK AS A TEAM - 10KMatrix forces YOU to work as a team.
    That is how everyone succeeds.

PROMOTION - We promote for you - Random Referral Ids of Paid Members are Generated during Promotion of 10KMatrix

BUILD A LIST - While you are building your matrix in the meantime you are building your list, too. Ability to email your downline once a week.

MATRIX DETAILS

Guaranteed Earnings

You have to do some very little efforts to start earning income. Just introduce your few friends to us and earn money when they join our team. You will also receive the money if they will work for us by introducing more people to us.

Matrix Positions last Forever!

Together with Your first 2 months upgrade You are given a FREE Forced Matrix position that will last forever

100% Money Back Guaranteed

This program is very easy to promote and with just 11 direct upgraded referrals You are in profit. However, we have even though to the less fortunate people who are having trouble even finding 1 referral. 100% Guaranteed!

Get $1000.00's Worth Products

Our best product is Advertising. We will allocate $1 from each member every month to advertise the matrix to bring more members and maximize spillovers. You will also get tons of products free instantly after you join.

Multiple Positions Allowed

You may purchase Multiple Matrix Positions in order to earn more from our Matrix. Just know that site will accept only unique emails. So please make sure you are signing up with different Alertpay email (You can add multiple emails to Alertpay) and unique username.

$1,000,000 Forced Matrix

In a forced matrix plan there is a set number of direct referrals you may have. If you continue to recruit new affiliates after you have reached that limit, they will "spillover" to become sub-affiliates of your direct referrals. For this reason the earning possibility through our matrix is really BIG!

You do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 8 levels deep.

You Can Get Top Matrix Position : Join Now
    i'm on Level 2, Spill Referrals Guaranteed

It's a great Matrix, finally one that ads the residual touch to the Matrix for a low monthly cost of only $10. I joined 3 days ago & allready have a downline of 15 referrals, from witch 9 PURE SPILLOVER !!!

My advice, join as a pioneer & reap the rewards instantly like me !!

take care
    Claudiu
    I totally agree with Satyakam That this type of things will not give Any benefit.
    Thank You.

Default Yes we have benefits and I also get paid !!

We are modest, honest and reliable program that is offering matrix earnings with a twist (residual income - automatic matrix re-entry). 10KMatrix is a very honest program that pays %90 back to its community.

Join us and experience a great ride. There is 24/7 online live support and a prospect support room. 10KMatrix a great system. I think anybody looking to create Solid online income should not let this opportunity slip by.

Come and join 10KMatrix global family and create Residual income.

Look here:

sta.rtup.biz/profiles/blogs/10kmatrix-turn-10-into-a-fast

"Our mission is to build a $10,000 monthly income for average person with 10KMatrix"

- do u think anybody belive on these type of thing?? I am not interested with those things.. Can u show some payment proof.. :wink: This type of things will not give Any benefit.