Default Best VPS hosting in Ukraine?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    Ukraine location...

What can you say about 3v-host.com VPS hosting services?
    What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Want to draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com.
    I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude.

Until the end of September, a promotional code for a 20% discount applies to all UPUs.
    Promotional code: 3VPromo18

All I can say is that 3v-host.com is great host!
    Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

QHoster.com and hosting.uk deals are worthwhile.
    They provide quite large deals, giving the room for further development. And prices are low.

I have all my clients host with 3v-host.com and no one has complained. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is 3v-host.com Ukrainian hosting.
    This decent company gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with..

3v-host.com is a good host. They offer features that cater to both people who are creating their first website and those who have web hosting experience. The service would benefit from more intuitive usability and quicker response times.

You need to try one more Ukraine hosting with SSD VPS - vikhost.com. With pretty good prices and support 24x7. You will be impressed with hosting quality

You know I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts which DedicatedCore.com and ASVhost.com provide.
    Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.