Default Need professional helping hand to choose the best VPS host

Good day, I want to know about the quality of QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com VPS web hosting services. My budget is $40/mo.
    I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

I have to say that budget of $40 per month is pretty good budget and for some configurations that can be considered as a good budget for the dedicated server. But I think that worth to decide on the server location you are going to use. For example qhoster.com has many locations in Europe. But if you need something in US you can have a look at kvchosting.net.

Well done Hostsailor.com - You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
    I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

These hosting providers: QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com - are worthwhile.
    Fantastic hosts with fast deep tech support.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.

I know really nice vps hosting accounts offered by Aspnix.com team.
    Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
    QHoster.com get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and brixly.uk can be good for meeting all your needs.
    They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers

Give QHoster.com team a try.

It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly. On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner.