Default web hosting & domain registration services?

I would like to get ssd vps hosting (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    + need to register .live, .com, org. domains (6 domains).

Do you know anything about kvchosting.net ?
    Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I can't say enough good things about Kvchosting.net host. Great support that is available by Chat 24x7.
    Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them.

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Kvchosting.net is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

I would recommend kvchosting.net ssd host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    I have the starter package offered by this provider and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.

If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site, choose mechanicweb.com host.

===> LOOK NO FURTHER!