Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Make Glittering Text For Your Site

hello friends now you can generate glittering text from ExpressGlitters Sites
    you can even generate the code for the glittering text instantly and can use in orkut and myspace type of site for commenting to your friends.
    The Site Link Is - EXPRESSGLITTERS
    Thank You.

Thanks debasis, very nice site for generate glitter text. The love calculator is very funny in this site.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Thanks debasis, very nice site for generate glitter text. The love calculator is very funny in this site.
    You can Use The Glittering Text Code In Orkut For Scrap and The Love Calculator is really Very Nice.
    Thanks.

Thanks, I like it and it is exactly what I was looking for to improve my logos. 8)
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

These days glittering text is most used for social community groups like orkut, facebook etc and websites are using it lesser

Default Message

Thanks a lot debasis.Great site.Lot of use in logo editing.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Thanks a lot debasis.Great site.Lot of use in logo editing.
    Thanks guys for visiting the site appreciating my work ya its really very helpful to make good site header and I like glittering texts.

Yes, I have made my signature and also avatar using your advised site, and I think they pay attention more than other users profile
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Default Re: Make Glittering Text For Your Site

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    you can even generate the code for the glittering text instantly and can use in orkut and myspace type of site for commenting to your friends.
    Thank You.

Gr8 work dear - keep it up... I like this site and save it also.. and pls try to add some photo also.. :wink:

Debasish, you have posted this thread a long time ago, I did't pay any attention to it. Today I feel it's really a very nice site, but the website is inturrupted freqeuntly by many popups.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Debasish, you have posted this thread a long time ago, I did't pay any attention to it. Today I feel it's really a very nice site, but the website is inturrupted freqeuntly by many popups.
    Ya I know And from today people will rush in this section for posting so hope more no. of people will look at this thread, as here many people like to stay on a particular section i;e-make money without website has converted in to non paid section so from now people may give some attention to my threads.
    Thanks Friend for replying here.

Debasish, I do not post section wise. I just visit 'view posts since last visit' and do where I like the most to post. And in this way I just saw the thread & post my opinion. From your reply I also knew that from today 'make money without website' is not a paid section. So you are not right that as 'make money without website' is not a paid section from today, people like me are posting in other section like this.

HHmmm....I just told like this. That people at least come to this section and reply to my thread as everyone engaged in Make money without website sections and for this when i ask some help relating to web designing or scripts etc..nobody reply me that why i have written this and plz don't take it personally i just write for everyone. Hope u don't mind it.
    Thanks.

HHmmm....I just told like this. That people at least come to this section and reply to my thread as everyone engaged in Make money without website sections and for this when i ask some help relating to web designing or scripts etc..nobody reply me that why i have written this and plz don't take it personally i just write for everyone. Hope u don't mind it.
    Thanks.
    Everybody will be here only for 5-10 minutes i guess and then log in again after 2 hours as per the rule and maybe this is also one problem wiht most of them

Thank You.
    I haven't notice this for many weeks, thanks i found this thread and its really helpful for me to design my website and blogs it's a great help.continue good work debasis and thanks for sharing.

Thank You.
    Thanks Debasis, For sharing Such a Nice Site here, the glitter text are really Exciting...

Tnaks debasis for the site but i think it will be better if you should just do some googling for it.When i was doing web desiging i was knowing such 5 dites even better than this one.Just try to do so.

What I can see is below if I try to visit it. Have you closed your website now?

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 404
    BTW:, can we use these codes in our web page to show it in our web page?

Well i just found a recent site where i can make some glittering images for myspace but can anyone tell mehow to use them for website.I am a newbie in using images.

I get problem to open the site, could you tell me how the site works, by puting words in and it will generate HTML codes automatically? But I perfer to a clean and simple template.
    Object not found!
    The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
    indianexpress.info
    Fri May 29 17:22:32 2009
    Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.2b1 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e