Default Cheap server is Europe

Hostsailor.com and suissrack.com servers are great for me and need to know which one is better to follow? What is your would-be choice?

Okayservers.com and their team of experts will find a good server for your needs if you contact them.
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Give Hostsailor.com a try. Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 20 minutes is now more like 1-2 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Check out these TWO hosts: 1) QHoster.com ; 2) Cloudarion.com
    I think you will make the right decision to choose one of them.

According to my personal experience CentoHost.com is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Check here: https://www.qhoster.com/ - I have seen they offer a lot of good server locations within Europe.

Try to check out Exmasters.com servers. They have impressed me so much over the past 7 months that I have given up my dedicated server and use them exclusively.