Default Right server to buy to host a forum with

Legionbox.com and suissrack.com servers are in my mind and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

You can get nice low-cost dedicated servers offered by ServerFolio.com team.
    Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

My favorite dedicated server host is Cloudarion.com - pricing, features, tools are unique.
    They still have very cheap pricing and I like it. They pass on great savings to me.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I can recommend you to look at CentoHost.com fast server packages - features & prices are competitive.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Take a look at exmasters.com servers - Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
    Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

KVChosting.net and hostround.com servers can be suitable for all your needs.
    They offer a good combination of features and reliability at an affordable price.

suisserack.com swiss server hosting is reliable.
    Their uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    + pricing is competitive in my opinion..

Think that I will stay a long-term customer! Good hosting provider.