Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Questions About Blogging

Hi,

I'm planning to make my own blog (it's a long-term project, but I guess I have to learn about it as early as possible), but it will be about making money online (yeah, with referral links here and there, too :P ), and it would include Paid to Click and those alike. But I read that Adsense and Bidvertiser don't allow blogs with those contents. My questions are:

1. Why Adsense and Bidvertiser don't allow those contents?
    2. Where should I make my blog?
    3. If I can't use Adsense and Bidvertiser, what other good alternatives which allow those kind of contents?
    4. Are there other options to earn besides using affiliate programs?

Please note that this is a long-term project, so I might not be able to implement your suggestions right away. Thanks.

you can use adsense or bidvertiser in your blog if you have referral links there.
    i have seen many blogs having referral links and showing adsense ads.
    but it should not be that there would be only referral links of paid to click sites and thats not the case as blogs also have some content there.

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    you can use adsense or bidvertiser in your blog if you have referral links there.
    i have seen many blogs having referral links and showing adsense ads.
    but it should not be that there would be only referral links of paid to click sites and thats not the case as blogs also have some content there.
    But Adsense and Bidvertiser clearly say that they don't want to deal with Paid to Surf or those alike. I don't want they freeze my account or something because of that. Do you have any suggestion about the alternatives?

And of course I will give descriptions about the sites I'm going to put in my blog, not only the rates and minimum payouts or banner farms Where do you think I should make my blog besides blogspot (blogger.com)? I heard we can't make those kind of blogs I'm going to make in WordPress. Is that true?

i meant to say that you can talk about ptc sites very few times in your blog,that would not affect your adsense or bidvertiser accounts.

and i don't think blogspot doesn't allow talking about these sites.well they are considered as spam if you just talk about them and nothing else.not only me but you too would have seen many successful blogspot blogs which discuss ptc sites in their blogs.

ok if you don't want to use blogspot,then wordpress is definitely the best choice.but i think you are talking about their free blogs,well thats not a good choice as they totally don't allow any type of money making from blog(read somewhere) and don't allow to use sites like payperpost and kind in your free wordpress blog.

but you can go for paid hosting and get wordpress installed,that would be best of the best and you can do whatever you want to do.

If its just few PTC sites, then its fine adding them with adsense or bidvertiser. If your blog is fully about PTC sites, then you can't use them. They will ban you.

The other advertising sites are adbrite, adclickmedia. These are the ones that I know. I am not sure of their TOS. Just have a look at them.

Well, it's still risky, I don't how many percentage of topics about PTCs that is allowed by Adsense. Suppose I make a blog about money-making opportunity, but I don't include PTC sites. Instead, I just make another blog about PTC sites and make a link in my first blog. Will it be safer and more effective? And is there any other way to monetize a blog besides using affiliate program and joining sites like PayPerPost?

Default Re: Questions About Blogging

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Hi,

I'm planning to make my own blog (it's a long-term project, but I guess I have to learn about it as early as possible), but it will be about making money online (yeah, with referral links here and there, too :P ), and it would include Paid to Click and those alike. But I read that Adsense and Bidvertiser don't allow blogs with those contents. My questions are:

1. Why Adsense and Bidvertiser don't allow those contents?
    2. Where should I make my blog?
    3. If I can't use Adsense and Bidvertiser, what other good alternatives which allow those kind of contents?
    4. Are there other options to earn besides using affiliate programs?

Please note that this is a long-term project, so I might not be able to implement your suggestions right away. Thanks.
    nice to here about your blogging site when it will be ready to use?Best Of Luck.
    Thanks.

yes, it is risky because once Google bans you it will be hard to reapply if they allow that which I think they don't. But I've seen a lot of sites that has ref link. Even my blog has ref links.

Discussion of PTCs is allowed but using Adsense in a PTC site is not allowed.
    Make sure that the discussion is not strictly regarding the PTC rather add your review to it and make it look as if you are reviewing the site rather than advertising it.
    That should help you keep out of trouble

Dear Drowned, if you are approved already for google adsense, than you post google ads on your blog with some usefull content, but if you are not approved than you need good content website for apply google adsense.

Bidvertiser and adbrite also allowed for blog with good and usefull content.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Make sure that the discussion is not strictly regarding the PTC rather add your review to it and make it look as if you are reviewing the site rather than advertising it.
    Even you write your blogs that only discuss and review the GPT pograms, the google adsense is still not accepts such type of blog site. Now google adsense is really strict only checking now site.

Well, if we can't use google adsense, we still can use bidvertiser, adbrite, and clicksor, kontera, and obeus for this.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yes, you're right.
    We can use adsense on a blog with PTC and other GPT program discussion.
    But PTC and GPT site itself can't use adsense.
    So, don't worry about this.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Yes, you're right.
    We can use adsense on a blog with PTC and other GPT program discussion.
    But PTC and GPT site itself can't use adsense.
    So, don't worry about this.
    Alec you are right but i think GPT sites are using adsense and some ptc also using ,may be google will ban them later.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Drowned, if you are approved already for google adsense, than you post google ads on your blog with some usefull content, but if you are not approved than you need good content website for apply google adsense.

I am just curious what does it take for your blog to be approved by google adsense aside from waiting 6 months for your blog to mature. What are their qualifications since I am still new to this and my blog is still weeks old. What are the things I have to do to get advertisers in my blog?thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danega

I am just curious what does it take for your blog to be approved by google adsense aside from waiting 6 months for your blog to mature. What are their qualifications since I am still new to this and my blog is still weeks old. What are the things I have to do to get advertisers in my blog?thanks
    My blog approved by google even my blog just running for only 3 months.
    I don't know whhy, but I use blogger

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by master

you are so lucky and which kind of blog you handle ?
    do you mind which country you are in currently? i guess that's because your location so adsense approved it ..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

It is really strange because every body is struggling to get approval from google ,this is why i hate google they dont have clear rule.

it took me less than two weeks before i get approve by adsense. i talked or written about medical topics to impress google so that they will approved me. after being approved i change the content of my blog. but still no earning from my blog.

Wow 3 months and you got approved. Did you asked approval recently of that was years back since google just recently have this changes. I also use blogger. Well I will try if they will approve me after my blog turned 3 months.

Wow 3 months and you got approved. Did you asked approval recently of that was years back since google just recently have this changes. I also use blogger. Well I will try if they will approve me after my blog turned 3 months.
    well, normally google only approved accounts for blogs created more than 6 months. Unless you have a good contents and have decent of visitors daily. I heard blogger is easier to get approved by adsense, because both of them is running by the same group.