Default How is dailyrazor coldfusion hosting service?

Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice coldfusion hosting provider and found Dailyrazor.com
    Do you know anything about this web host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?

Hello,

the better way of finding the best hosting provider you should search for the online reputation of the provider which you are going to select. In this way you will know what are their current customers opinion and what are the problems their current users are getting which help you to know them better.

Thanks!

ebs storage pricing

I've got nothing but good things to say about DailyRazor.com web host. I've used several hosts since I began building sites about 5 years ago and I just keep migrating older sites over to them when I get the chance. Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast.

As an alternative, can put forward a recommendation to check out kvchosting.net ssd hosting deals.
    This host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

I had no hesitation in recommending Dailyrazor.com hosting to my boss for one of our clients through work.
    Will continue to use their reliable web hosting services for as long as physically possible.