Default Swiss server hosting solutions?

Requirements:
    - 10 GB HD
    - secure ssl certificates
    - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering swisslayer.com Swiss server hosting solutions.
    Do you know anything about them? Do they offer any discounts? What host is better?

I can't say enough good things about Swisslayer.com swiss server host.

Great support that is available by Whatsup 24/7.
    Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.

I work as a professional web developer and have found Swisslayer.com to be a web host far above all others. Some people have knocked the support but the ticket system is usually very fast and efficient and they always respond in a polite and professional matter.

Swisslayer.com speed connectivity of my web sites is fast and I am quite satisfied with this.
    I love their service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on the phone. The up time is excellent. They rock.

Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com servers are worth trying.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

Have a look at servers from OISsite.com and QHoster.com.
    They are a fast, reliable, friendly and offer an outstanding service at modest rates.

I like swisslayer.com - it is really good Swiss server hosting.

The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. Recommended!

Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy and they are good for hosting any website with. The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.