Default Require good offshore vps host

I'd like to choose the best offshore VPS host:
    RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 80 GB
    I have already found rockhoster.com offshore web host.
    Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

QHoster.com and oissite.com VPS accounts are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

It is one of the best places to order low-cost VPS hosting in Netherlands.
    Efficient work, good staff, nice experience. Rockhoster.com is really good web host. Many people appreciate all the work they do.

Libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com VPS accounts can be suitable for your demands.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Rockhoster.com is reliable Netherlands web host. The scripts that I had selected for installation were just right for me. Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are worth your attention.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.