Default switzerland offshore services?

Good day,

I want to know about the quality of swisslayer.com switzerland offshore services.
    My budget is $30/mo. I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account.

Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Well, swisslayer.com is a good swiss web host. Site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
    The pricing plan is good!

Swisslayer.com service itself seems to be faster than other hosts I've used in the past.
    The price is also pretty impressive, I like their free bonuses like free domain name, free website builder, etc.

The price for swisslayer.com switzerland servers is great and features are unique.
    It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com and hostround.com as they are proven to be best in delivering servers in Europe. They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Great do it yourself problem solving. Swisslayer.com is trustworthy swiss server host.
    Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals. Recommended.