Default VPS account at rock-bottom prices

QHoster.com and 2cloud.eu VPS accounts are attractive for me and I would like to know which plan is better to stick to?

If I were you, OP, I'd rather give QHoster.com cPanel web hosting a try. Their VPS accounts are good.
    Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Use VPS deals from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com as they are reliable and trustworthy.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

Can say QHoster.com server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your demands. Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

If you choose QHoster.com and their service, you will not regret a thing. Their server locations:
    USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan).

Give QHoster.com team a try. They offer so many useful methods of payment:
    Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller, etc.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Hi, I am very happy to see you guys reply here because I was looking for the people who know about the hosting and cloud servers. Actually I need your help in understanding how aws restore snapshot works. So, if anyone can help me I will really appreciate.

Thanks!

I've never in my life had so much technical support. QHoster.com is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

Use VPS deals from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net.
    These companies are great in all aspects!
    1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
    2. Live chat support is ok.
    3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
    4. Uptime is good.