Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Adobe Dreamweaver is the best web development software tool available today, you need to learn use of it.
    i have learnt HTML and i know little about dreamweaver.do know any site which teaches how to use dreamweaver to make dynamic website?and where to learn css and what is its use?

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Adobe Dreamweaver is the best web development software tool available today, you need to learn use of it.
    i have learnt HTML and i know little about dreamweaver.do know any site which teaches how to use dreamweaver to make dynamic website?and where to learn css and what is its use?
    Ya there are plenty of e-books and video tutorials are available for learning dreamweaver but the thing is that you need to tackle it and coming to the point of CSS, CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets, a new feature being added to HTML that gives both Web site developers and users more control over how pages are displayed. With CSS, designers and users can create style sheets that define how different elements, such as headers and links, appear. These style sheets can then be applied to any Web page.
    The term cascading derives from the fact that multiple style sheets can be applied to the same Web page. CSS was developed by the W3C.

I am giving you one site where you can learn web designing freely Just Click Here.
    Thanks.

Default Message

I think dreamweaver is the best tool for web designing.

Yes, though there are some softwares available for web designing purpose, still Dream Viewer remains the best software for designing a website

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Though i'm not a designer still i know that adobe dreamweaver is the best ,then comes the frontpage.
    i have little knowledge of dreamweaver.it is easy to make website using it but i donot know anything about CSS and PHP.so i cannot make full vibrant website.is there any site giving free tutorial on net learning abode dreamweaver in detail?

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Though i'm not a designer still i know that adobe dreamweaver is the best ,then comes the frontpage.
    i have little knowledge of dreamweaver.it is easy to make website using it but i donot know anything about CSS and PHP.so i cannot make full vibrant website.is there any site giving free tutorial on net learning abode dreamweaver in detail?
    To design a static website, you don't need to know any PHP or even CSS.But for dynamic websites, you might need and you can go through the tutorials provided in Dreamwiewer software itself

I have done a Course on Html and I have a Little knowledge about dreamweaver, So according to my personal view I think the best tool for web designing would be the Dreamweaver.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I have done a Course on Html and I have a Little knowledge about dreamweaver, So according to my personal view I think the best tool for web designing would be the Dreamweaver.
    you are absolutely right i also like to work with Dreamweaver and i have licensed version of it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    you are absolutely right i also like to work with Dreamweaver and i have licensed version of it.
    Thanks.
    Well, licensed version of Dreamweaver is perfect and Are you using the latest version? How much does it cost?

According to my opinion, The best web designing tool is Dreamweaver due to it is very easy to use and it has some great features such as separate screen.

PHP Development India | PHP Web Development Company | Hire PHP Developer

the pair fo adobe products: Photoshop and Dreamviewer is complex for webmaster.

Substitution to DW can be notepad++ (way simpler but good too)

DW will get you pretty far, I do beleive however a text editor with advanced functions can't be beat.

Dream viewer is best web design software which will help easily to make a web design and this software have unique feature that it will automatically write the code when we design web.

for make PSD from Photoshop and Corel draw for for coding Dreamweaver is the best platform.

I agree that Webdesign is more important for a website.It should not be too flashy,easy navigation, and should be pleasant to look.They are more like the eyes to a face.If people get attracted there are chances that they may visit the site regularly increasing your pagerank and webtraffic.If someone is new to web designing then they can opt for predefined website templates already available or third party designing service.This would make the user to create a website easily.Providers like Thewebpole.com offer Website Builder for the users at low cost.

hiii how are you???..................

- - - Updated - - -

Pictaculous (FREE) ...
    Balsamiq (FREE) ...
    Lightshot (FREE) ...
    Sublime Text 2 ($70 one-time) ...
    WAMP / MAMP (FREE) ...
    Canva (FREE) ...
    Sass (FREE)