Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you submit your site to other search engine ?

There are a large number of search engines are available....So do you submit your site to the search engine other than google ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Never tried submitting my sites or blogs to any of the search engines other than yahoo and google.
    Google is default but i guess we need to focus more on other search engines also so that the traffic that we get is not from one source only :?:

Just now I have made a post regarding the different search engines. Here is the link. I have directly given the submit page link. So just open the link and add your site.

List of Search Engine
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wow thats quite a big list of search engines that you have there nick.

Just wanted to ask one question, do u experience an increase in the traffic by adding your URL to all these search engines?
    Because clearly google dominates the search engine segment .. it is barely chased by yahoo and ask .. So does it help at all to have your link in all these search engines ??

till now i have not given my site to any search engine can you give me idea is it useful to give link to the search engines.

I have submitted my site to submitexpress, but no change so far has been recorded by me.

Actually, yes, I did submitted my site to as many search engines as I could - as many that I have found. I used all the free search engines.

I am not really sure if they will help to improve my traffic, but I thing is for sure: it doesn't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    Actually, yes, I did submitted my site to as many search engines as I could - as many that I have found. I used all the free search engines.

I am not really sure if they will help to improve my traffic, but I thing is for sure: it doesn't hurt
    It wouldn't improve the traffic by any big number but it will sure imporve your PR which might help u get indexed in a good position in google

Ok, if it would really works, I would like to submit my website to as many SE as I can. Bravenet is good I think for this purpose.

Default Re: Do you submit your site to other search engine ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    There are a large number of search engines are available....So do you submit your site to the search engine other than google ??
    There are many but I prefer to submit only for few - google, yahoo, msn thats it.. and may be live.com

Because people uses few of the search engine and in that also google is the best one and people prefer to use google. So if your site is listed on the top of google then your work is done. I think then no need of adding your site in any other search engine.

Well i think submitting link to SE is not really work as first we need some traffic and good content in site then only SE accept it and give it some traffic also !

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well i think submitting link to SE is not really work as first we need some traffic and good content in site then only SE accept it and give it some traffic also !
    maybe,but it need to have a try firstly because it wont take too much time for that.
    we just submit it one time.

Well if you submit there is no harm in it, but who knows you would be getting better position in other search engine which gives you lot traffic. Thats the reason why I submit my site to other search engines. I know its harming my site.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well if you submit there is no harm in it, but who knows you would be getting better position in other search engine which gives you lot traffic. Thats the reason why I submit my site to other search engines. I know its harming my site.
    Well i agree with you but still i don't think submitting link in SE not will work as they get search automatically from backlinks and main keyword we promote in SEO i have submitted my blog to google add url but it don't get searched but when i have tried give it backlinks from forum and Classified i can see my blog in SE !

ohh,good.now i know why your blog can get so much traffic everyday.
    you are working very hard with your blogs.
    by the way i think it will let you feel very tired right?

May be correct. But When I submitted my blog site to google, It was immediately added to the search engine. When I added it, it was a new site and traffic was also very less.

I think contents are also very important.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    May be correct. But When I submitted my blog site to google, It was immediately added to the search engine. When I added it, it was a new site and traffic was also very less.

I think contents are also very important.
    yes contents is always much important.if you are good at rewrite articles then it will help you much.
    i am trying to translate some good articles so it will be a spamming one and i think it will be accepted by google.

Actually never tried to submit my wersite to any search engine but as per my knowledge google is very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Actually never tried to submit my wersite to any search engine but as per my knowledge google is very expensive.
    Nope google is not expensive their are other search engine charge money for submission but Google is 100% free try this link :

http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

but this service really don't work most of time u need to get good traffic to your site automatically u will get your site listed in search engine.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Nope google is not expensive their are other search engine charge money for submission but Google is 100% free try this link :

http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

but this service really don't work most of time u need to get good traffic to your site automatically u will get your site listed in search engine.
    I think what revv said is google adword.

Anyway, submit url to google is very important way to get listed on google and get PR stat.