Default Server to buy from a right provider ...

Legionbox.com and oissite.com provide servers on lovely conditions and I need to know which way is better to follow?

What is your monthly budget? Any requirements?

I know several reliable web hosts with really cool dedicated server packages:
    - Okayservers.com
    - Hostingsource.com
    - Mddhosting.com
    Just compare their servers and contact them - they are able to customize any services/features you may need.

Hi, Choosing a right provider is not tough these days but yes finding a cheap and reliable provider is not easy. So, try to choose some providers and then compare their plan with your requirement. Also, check the providers online reputation so that you can know you trust them.

Thanks!
    postgres backup all databases

I have been with Warez-host.com for 7 months now. They offer good offshore servers at nice rates.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

Servers from HostRound.com and QHoster.com can be good for you. In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Check out Arixe.com, QHoster.com and also Vpsget.com servers.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

2cloud.eu and suissrack.com servers are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

Take a look at Vpsget.com and their servers.
    Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Very nice and powerful servers offered by digitalserver.com.mx and their team of professionals.
    The price and features of their packages are unmatched.