Default Which server is better to sign up with ....can oyu advise me?

Deals from suisserack.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I need to know which way is better to follow?

Kvchosting.net gets Double Thumbs Up! They responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Servers which hostwinds.com and rackend.com provide are trustworthy and reliable.
    Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.

Why not to give Centohost.com team a try?

They are offering nice dedicated hosting server packages in Europe.
    They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.

I think legionbox.com.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
    Check out plans from hostsailor.com as they are reliable and solid in delivering their services.

Thanks to Viux.com web host, my sites are now running as they should.
    Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

I'd recommend you to use servers from hostwinds.com and 2cloud.eu.
    They have always delivered a great service & Any queries were dealt with swiftly.

I would like to say that SiveHost.com and their dedicated servers will suit your needs.
    They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.