Thread: graphics design

Default graphics design

hello friends if anyone of you need advertising banners or any graphics related to your website then plz contact me i am designing all types of web graphics work.
    Thank You.

hey are you talking about the graphics or just the templates that you design if it is graphics then i will definitely pm you if i need it.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey are you talking about the graphics or just the templates that you design if it is graphics then i will definitely pm you if i need it.
    I am talking about advertisement banners and graphics, all types of banners,logo,button etc..
    Thanks For Interest.

Hello debasis, do you have samples of your work displayed so we can check them out?

I also see you mentioned that you design WordPress themes. I would like to see samples of those, too.
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Hello debasis, do you have samples of your work displayed so we can check them out?

I also see you mentioned that you design WordPress themes. I would like to see samples of those, too.
    Thanks for the reply,i will provide you a link here where you can see my work skill and creativity and displaying things here is not possible so i will post my portfolio link soon, I am making a site on this its under construction so as soon as my work will complete I will provide you my portfolio link.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Thanks for the reply,i will provide you a link here where you can see my work skill and creativity and displaying things here is not possible so i will post my portfolio link soon, I am making a site on this its under construction so as soon as my work will complete I will provide you my portfolio link.
    Thanks.
    Thank you. I have a potential future project in mind that would involve getting some WordPress themes done. Nothing's set in stone, but I am making a list of programmers for when I'm ready.
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Thanks.
    Thank you. I have a potential future project in mind that would involve getting some WordPress themes done. Nothing's set in stone, but I am making a list of programmers for when I'm ready.
    No problem within few weeks of time I will prepare my portfolio due to pending works I am not getting time to update it so Soon I will do this work.
    Thanks.

I am also a graphic designer and i think you will also get benifitted in sites like getafreelancer as there are multiple projects to be taken and you can just try it out there

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I am also a graphic designer and i think you will also get benifitted in sites like getafreelancer as there are multiple projects to be taken and you can just try it out there
    ya previously i was working there and got few projects but now i am no more active there as i am getting good work from personal contacts.
    Thanks.

Yes, you need to prepare nice portfolio of yours and then submit in freelancer sites while bidding for projects and you will be benefitted more