Default Any recommendations on Mexican web hosts?

I would like to make a notion on the e-hosting market in Mexico. What are good web hosts?
    Need over 20 gbs of disk space.
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx services?
    Any info on QHoster.com servers, their stability and speed?
    One of my friends recommended me to try these guys. What are your points on these hosts?

While I was searching the net, I've found a good option to order web hosting in Mexico solution for my new Joomla project. It is digitalserver.com.mx - every time I ask question, their team is ready to give a helping hand. Uptime is ok as my site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Have a look at services from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

It is a common thing that most hosting companies do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true.

I want to say that QHoster.com is not the only company which provides quality and reliable hosting services.
    Hostingsource.com is worth your attention too because of their top-notch services.

If I were you, I'd rather choose LOCAL host with servers in Mexico - it is Digitalserver.com.mx
    The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they truly cared about all there customers. Digitalserver.com.mx reliability has been 100%. Highly recommended.