Default make you own site search engine

hello friends if anyone need to make his/her own site search engine then plz contact me.
    Thank You.

is it possible to make your site a search engine?i haven't heard this type of info before but if it is true then i think that i would like to make my site a search engine.but till now i am not yet finished with my website it will take some time.when i am up the website i will pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    is it possible to make your site a search engine?i haven't heard this type of info before but if it is true then i think that i would like to make my site a search engine.but till now i am not yet finished with my website it will take some time.when i am up the website i will pm you.
    Yes It Possible To Your Own Site Search Engine In Order To Do This You Need A Large Website With Huge Database Then Only It Can Be Possible.
    Thank You.

Hello Debasis, I have a website (pl see the signature) with huge database. Could it be possible to make a site search engine for my website and would it run properly? If the answer is yes, I am interested to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Hello Debasis, I have a website (pl see the signature) with huge database. Could it be possible to make a site search engine for my website and would it run properly? If the answer is yes, I am interested to make one.
    dear ssarkar when i saw your reply i have started work on your website and i have already did the search engine for your website.i am telling you what benefit will brings you bu this small site search engine.i have indexed all of your page in this search engine and it will help you to get good page rank and also visitors can able to search their requirements from your website within a second which will brings some goodwill for your website.if you are interested then PM me.your site search engine work is almost done.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    dear ssarkar when i saw your reply i have started work on your website and i have already did the search engine for your website.i am telling you what benefit will brings you bu this small site search engine.i have indexed all of your page in this search engine and it will help you to get good page rank and also visitors can able to search their requirements from your website within a second which will brings some goodwill for your website.if you are interested then PM me.your site search engine work is almost done.
    Thank You.
    Dear Debasis,
    I have sent you a PM. I asking here a different questions. Would it be possible to use this SE along with google search? I am not interested to discard it.

i have some plans for your website that how you can earn from your website google adsense is uncertain for earning google may delete your account at the time of payout bcz these types site is not accepted by the google. anyhow in adsense you will get paid when someone click the ads i have some selective advertisers who will give you for impression,click,popup and use of your site search engines.let the google adsense search box there i will make a sub directory in your website where people can easily search your site contents and i will provide you few search codes you have to do one thing you have to distribute the codes among your friends and have to told them to use those codes in their website,in this they will also get benefited from your search engine and you will also benefited from this search engine.i have not disclosed the actually procedure to earn from the search engine because everyone will follow the procedure to earn money.please check the pm.
    Thank You.

I can't understand the procedure which you have explained. Let me clear you that if the procedure mainly depends on the circulation of codes, then it would be difficult for me to use it as I have not much contact among whom I can distribute it.

I can't understand the procedure which you have explained. Let me clear you that if the procedure mainly depends on the circulation of codes, then it would be difficult for me to use it as I have not much contact among whom I can distribute it.
    No U didn't get my point i told you to circulate the code if you want to earn some good extra cash than google adsense otherwise you won't need to distribute the code your search engine will be in your site.
    Thank You.

Ok, You pl specify me the terms and conditions and how much it will cost to use this search engine.

Ok, You pl specify me the terms and conditions and how much it will cost to use this search engine.
    it will cost $ 10 i will install the script in your site and tell you how to earn over and above the google adsense and will provide you some good publisher site you need to register there and have to provide me the codes and time to time when i have good script i will provide you freely and will tell you how to increase your earnings.
    Thanks.

it will cost $ 10 i will install the script in your site and tell you how to earn over and above the google adsense and will provide you some good publisher site you need to register there and have to provide me the codes and time to time when i have good script i will provide you freely and will tell you how to increase your earnings.
    Thanks.
    Thanks for your response. Well Debasis, could you provide me a site which is using your search engine? I just need to understand the way it is functioning.

Thanks.
    Thanks for your response. Well Debasis, could you provide me a site which is using your search engine? I just need to understand the way it is functioning.
    Please Click Here DEMO SEARCH
    you can search by giving any keyword treating to your site content just like-money,india,usa,economy etc.. then see what happens it will display all the related searches from your site and below part you can see one advertisement banner you can add many ads in that searches (my ad will give you money benefit,here i am not disclosing the plan)
    Thank You. [/url]

Thanks.
    Please Click Here DEMO SEARCH
    you can search by giving any keyword treating to your site content just like-money,india,usa,economy etc.. then see what happens it will display all the related searches from your site and below part you can see one advertisement banner you can add many ads in that searches (my ad will give you money benefit,here i am not disclosing the plan)
    Thank You. [/url]
    Dear Debasish,
    I have seen your search demo. I like it. I am sending you a PM regarding this.

Dear Debasish,
    I have seen your search demo. I like it. I am sending you a PM regarding this.
    Thanks For The reply.
    Thanks.

I saw The DEMO - Its looks very nice and good, I just want to know that its only cost $10 for life time? or any other charges is also there.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I saw The DEMO - Its looks very nice and good, I just want to know that its only cost $10 for life time? or any other charges is also there.
    It cost $ 1o for life time no extra cost.
    Thanks.