Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clicksor ??

Default Clicksor ??

Clicksor - I heard abuot this site a lot and I also see some payment proof....

But I want to know may I use it for my blog? or only it avaible for web site? Pls reply me..

You can use where you want but it only accept your site if you have 50% of usa traffic

Yes, once I applied for them but they rejected my approval, the reason being I don't have enough traffic.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.money
    You can use where you want but it only accept your site if you have 50% of usa traffic

O my god!! we r from India..... so , how u get 50% from usa traffic ?

Dear paramita to get approval from clicksor is very tough job ,i have applied few times but my application rejected they want huge traffic like 5000 page impression daily ad around some percentage us traffic.But if you can get approval then you will earn handsome amount.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Dear paramita to get approval from clicksor is very tough job ,i have applied few times but my application rejected they want huge traffic like 5000 page impression daily ad around some percentage us traffic.But if you can get approval then you will earn handsome amount.
    ya, I am also surpried that - They approved my blog....... But can u pls tell me some tips how I will earn handsome amount ?

I had a thought of applying to clicksor after I write some posts in my blog. Have read this thread, I understand it's of no use.
    I know nick blog is very attractive, and when they are refusing to accept his/her blog, I'm sure even mine is going to be rejected. It's better if I don't try it.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    ya, I am also surpried that - They approved my blog....... But can u pls tell me some tips how I will earn handsome amount ?
    Clicksor approved ur blog?can u pl share me ur url of blog?because minimum 5000 page impression and some percentage traffic needed from America to get approval.If you have got approval then embed their code and earn ,because they r giving high rate in the market.

Clicksor approved ur blog?can u pl share me ur url of blog?because minimum 5000 page impression and some percentage traffic needed from America to get approval.If you have got approval then embed their code and earn ,because they r giving high rate in the market.
    Yes, they approved my blog. My New Blog
    http://uptodate-blog.blogspot.com/

du said they r giving a high rate , can u pls tell me how much they pay?

Good news that clicksor approved but i think you have applied long days back?when they didn't have strict rule,now they r not accepting lower traffic site.anyways i saw ur site ,it is good and you already using clciksor,they will give per 1000 impression according to traffic.

Good news that clicksor approved but i think you have applied long days back?when they didn't have strict rule,now they r not accepting lower traffic site.anyways i saw ur site ,it is good and you already using clciksor,they will give per 1000 impression according to traffic.
    No I never applied long day back.. I applied it 1st jan, 2009 and they approved my blog in 3rd Jan, 2009... Hope I will earn a lots through this site.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

wow, you're great. my new site is not approved by them.
    do you have 5000 visitors everyday paramitha?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

Its bad that ur site is not approved by them......... Why u all say that 5000 visitors everyday ?? I do not understand...... Till now my total visitors r only ..... 4900 only...I did not reach in total 5000 visitord also......

Its bad that ur site is not approved by them......... Why u all say that 5000 visitors everyday ?? I do not understand...... Till now my total visitors r only ..... 4900 only...I did not reach in total 5000 visitord also......
    Hi paramita i'm really happy that clicksor approved you but it is very strange that they approved your blog because they need 5000 or 150000 monthly page views.

Hi paramita i'm really happy that clicksor approved you but it is very strange that they approved your blog because they need 5000 or 150000 monthly page views.
    I did not see anything that they need 5000 or 150000 monthly page views. Where u find it dear...? If yes, then how they approved my Blog? Pls tell me...

If you read their terms and condition regarding publisher program it is clearly mentioned there,but dont worry ,if they have approved means some thing must be good in ur blog.

Default Re: Clicksor ??

But I want to know may I use it for my blog? or only it avaible for web site? Pls reply me..
    hello friend can you plz tell me what to do in order to get approve our site in clicksor and what your daily site traffic are you getting more than 5k traffic daily?waiting for ur reply.i also want to apply for the clicksor.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

hello friend can you plz tell me what to do in order to get approve our site in clicksor and what your daily site traffic are you getting more than 5k traffic daily?waiting for ur reply.i also want to apply for the clicksor.
    Thanks.
    its like google Adsence, AdBrite etc.. U have to put their cods in ur site or blog. So, just go to the site and apply for it.

Thanks.
    its like google Adsence, AdBrite etc.. U have to put their cods in ur site or blog. So, just go to the site and apply for it.
    Hi paramita how much you have earned in one month,i'm really curious to know.

Thanks.
    Thanks paramita for ur reply.i have applied for it and my site is in review they told me that they will confirm me within 1 to 2 business days.I hope they will approve my sites.
    Thanks.